Memsource is the translation management system for global companies wanting to improve localization efficiency. 400+ languages, 50+ file types, 25+ MT engines, REST API, and patented AI make Memsource the TMS used by many of the world’s leading brands to reduce costs, automate workflows, and optimize the entire translation process. Check out www.memsource.com for more informations.
The Memsource extension for Joomla! allows you to connect your Joomla! account with Memsource to translate articles and categories.
The Memsource extension for Joomla! is free, but you do need an Memsource account to use the extension. Please see our pricing page (www.memsource.com/pricing) for details. You will also need to be running Joomla! 3.7 or newer.
- Download the latest release using the
- In Joomla, go to
Installand upload the downloaded package.
- In Joomla, go to
Memsource Connector. On this page, you will see the URL and a token. The URL will be in the address bar, and the token can be found under the Memsource Connector Token heading. Save these — you’ll need these to configure Memsource.
- In Memsource, go to
New, fill in the form with your URL and Token from the previous step and click on
Test connection. If everything is successful,
Copyright and Disclaimer
Copyright (C) 2019 Memsource a.s. All rights reserved.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
- Download the latest release using the
This module places a "punch" button on the website. Clicking that button all texts of the very website are replaced by Chuck Norris facts.
Btw Chuck Norris never uses this module, ever. He mentally hacks into website texts to replace them.
Elfsight Facebook Reviews is a simple tool to show reviews from your Facebook page on the website. Grow trust to your brand demonstrating high social proof of your products. Elfsight extension allows filtering your reviews, adding star rating, author information, and showing a button of review-request. There are different predefined widget layouts and review templates; interface elements are switchable, as well as the widget header. Get the interface that you need in seconds and let it bring you higher trust and more reviews!
- Increase confidence in your brand;
- Attract sales boasting your excellent rating;
- Collect more reviews with call-to-action button.
- Our Facebook Feed Joomla Extension is extremely easy to install and it doesn’t require coding skills. Yet it’s reach in one-click-available features, which will help you in your business needs.
- Embedding customer reviews from Facebook page
- Three types of filters: by type, exclude by, and quantity of reviews
- 22 predefined languages supported
- Three types of layout: List, Grid, and Slider
- Choosing the number of reviews per page
- Classic or Masonry types of Grid layout
- Arrows and drags navigation in Slider layout
- Setting slide speed and autoplay speed
- Choosing pagination type in Slider layout
- Adjustable width and height of the widget
- Switchable header of the widget
- Switchable elements of the header: rating and pictures of reviewers
- Editable widget title with adjustable font size and weight
- Review request button to redirect on facebook page
- Two scenarios of review request denial: show a message or hide the form
- Editable text message after review request denial, with formatting options
- Links supported in review request denial message
- Three review templates: Classic, Bubble, Spotlight
- 6 switchable elements of the reviews: author name and picture, recommendation, date, Facebook icon, and star rating
- Three review decoration types: Border, Background, None
- 5 paintable elements of the interface: background, review text, links. Review request button, rating.
- Changing review teхt font size
This Facebook Reviews Extension is provided by Elfsight Apps
Elfsight Apps is a cloud-based service that features apps to extend and diversify your website functionality (for instance, Instagram Feed, YouTube Gallery, Social Icons and others).
This extension acts as a bridge between your site and Elfsight Apps Service, connecting the two together. It takes the widget you’ve configured at Elfsight Apps and displays it right on your website.
If you don’t have an Elfsight Apps account, setting it up is totally free, and only takes you about a minute.
Installation in 1-2-3
This extension is unbelievably easy to install. After downloading the extension zip, you need to install it on your website, create and configure a widget and copy-paste its code into any page or your website template.
Free installation service
Our Support Team will be happy to install the extension for you, or to answer any questions that might come up. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be happy to help!
This course management (event management) component allows you to have a complete event listing and booking system on your Joomla! site. Your customers can book an existing seminar or register at a prospect list. The OSG Seminar Manager PRO comes as package with multiple modules and plugins like Upcoming Events, Calendar, Search, Manual Booking and Invoice, Voting of coure topics.....
100% Money Back Guarantee for fist-time members!
- Limit of the bookability of events to specific user groups (access levels for courses and categories)
- publish courses (events) in multiples categories or tags, as list and as course details,
- publish course (event) templates without dates (preview of courses (events) - interested parties list)
- publish an unlimited number of prices
- display of prices can be scheduled, for example, early bird discounts ,which are automatically hidden.
- display of the participant list and waiting list in the frontend
- display of free seats
- support of 2nd currency using a static exchange rate
- display up to 5 price groups depending on Joomla! Usergroups (e.g. prices for members)
- display if a course (event) is already fully booked
- offer documents to download
- list trainer profiles (trainer lists) and the courses of the trainer
- display of more course (event) details (day, time, room, etc)
- and much more..
* book multiple seats on events or
* register as interested party to events without date
* pay via Paypal
* registered users can view their invoices in front-end
* registered users can view favorites
- All changes to personal data are logged. (A requirement of the GDPR)
- Rebooking of several participants at the same time
- automatic users registration,
- attachment of invoices on booking confirmation emails,
- customize email and invoice templates,
- administrate all users on this list in back-end and notify them on new course (event) dates,
- prices can be displayed with or without VAT,
- sending particpants or groups of participants emails directly from the backend,
- automatic PDF invoice generation
- generate PDF attendee lists,
- create custom fields for the application form,
- clone courses (events) from templates,
- organize course (event) with tags or categories,
- administrate tutors, tutor profiles,
- allow acces to the backend with limited rights (manager and trainer roles)
- and much more
Would you like to speed up your extensions development?
Use BPLibrary. You will use only 5 classes, short and intuitive method naming.
No waste your time anymore and remain focused on what make difference in your wallet: your extensions development!
Just few examples:
Bp::addCss instead of JFactory::getApplication()->addStyleSheet: 31 digits shorter!
Bp::addJava instead of JFactory::getApplication()->addScript: 26 digits shorter!
Bp::addJavaCode instead of JFactory::getApplication()->addScriptDeclaration: 33 digits shorter!
Bp::addMex instead of JFactory::getApplication()->enqueueMessage: 32 digits shorter!
It's just to start. How much are paid while you digit all surpluses? Zero.
You develop multilingual extensions, don't you?
What if your extensions have to manage plurals?
Wouldn't be cool to pass the key and an integer to the method and let it do the dirty work?
set MYLANGKEY and MYLANGKEYMORE in your language file, then use:
The method 'txt' will search for MYLANGKEY4, if found will sprintf the language text passing the integer ('4') as the argument.
Otherwise will search for MYLANGKEYMORE and finally MYLANG_KEY if missing all the previous. The method will 'sprintf' the text found.
Think for a moment at what you can do faster than ever and give it a try. It's FREE!
Have a look at what you can do with BPLibrary on: http://brainpies.com